Search This Blog

Monday, June 6, 2022

Week Two



 I finished my second full week of treatment. I may have to miss the session today because I didn't sleep well last night. My brain would not shut off and I think I got a grand total of 3 hours of rest. I feel very depressed and stressed out. We're short another co-worker at my job, and although I really need to take a day off for myself, I will not. I don't want to give my boss any reason to feel that she cannot depend on me.

I suppose that this episode is one of the "dips" I was told to watch for; a swing in the level of dopamine or serotonin in my brain. It should be temporary, so I'm not in despair about it. I've already received positive benefits from the TMS such as generally feeling better and being better able to control my eating habits. I've even lost some weight, which is very nice. I'm trying to stay positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

There is Nothing Wrong With you: Embracing Life as an Adult with ADHD

At times, we encounter unusual and unexpected challenges in our lives. For some individuals, the revelation of an ADHD diagnosis in their la...