Search This Blog

Monday, July 18, 2022

Morning Has Broken




 This week, I will start to taper off on the TMS sessions; I have only 3 this week. I've been missing the sessions on Mondays, usually because I rarely sleep well on Sunday nights. Anxiety for the approaching work week keeps me from resting. Once the week starts and it's business as usual, my sleep is much better.

I feel pretty good this week. I still have minor depressed episodes, but they don't last for day like before. I'm starting an Ebay reselling hobby which is very enjoyable. Knowing that I have something interesting to do after work helps me concentrate and focus better during the day. My anxiety level is still too high, but it has gotten somewhat better.

I believe the TMS treatments have worked. I don't know how long it will last, so I'll make hay while the sun shines. I can get a lot of stuff done. If feeling this way is "normal", I try not to think of how much more I could have accomplished, had I been diagnosed ADHD as a child and received the proper accommodations. I just try to focus on what all I will accomplish in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment

There is Nothing Wrong With you: Embracing Life as an Adult with ADHD

At times, we encounter unusual and unexpected challenges in our lives. For some individuals, the revelation of an ADHD diagnosis in their la...