Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

Week Six

 



This past week, I only had two treatments. As usual, I didn't sleep on Sunday night, so I skipped Monday then my husband and I went to Dallas on Thursday. We visited with family and enjoyed ourselves. I even got to see an old friend who I had not seen in years and get in some Goodwill shopping. I've been more successful lately with my Ebay reselling. Plush seems to be my niche.

I slept well, but my husband has been ill and didn't want to do much. We went to brunch on Sunday before we came home and he fell in the parking lot hurting his wrist, so I had to drive the entire way home. Usually, we switch place in Waco. I was really tired when we got home.

We didn't celebrate or do anything special on Monday, July 4th because I'm not happy with the direction in which this country is headed. Why celebrate freedom when mine as a female has been taken away? I feel for younger women who are still of childbearing age, because the reversal of Roe v. Wade is absolutely terrifying. The evangelicals are taking over and that's going to set women and minorities back to the Stone Age.



No comments:

Post a Comment

There is Nothing Wrong With you: Embracing Life as an Adult with ADHD

At times, we encounter unusual and unexpected challenges in our lives. For some individuals, the revelation of an ADHD diagnosis in their la...